Exclusive Distributor of
FAQ's / DMV
When you are satisfied with your purchase, we are sure you will tell your friends! If a referral of yours purchases a Scooter, Motorcycle, ATV or Electric Scooter from us, either by phone, web purchase or retail pick up, we will send you a thank you! Scooters and ATV referrals earn a $50 cash gift. Other purchases earn a discount or gift purchase coupon.
Our web site pricing is much less than our showroom pricing. You save by unpacking and preparing your purchase yourself. A simple checklist is supplied and we are available to help you by e-mail or phone. The final responsibility to prepare your purchase lies with you. If you can change your own oil on your car or have comparable skills, you will have no problem getting your scooter, atv or electric scooter ready to go!
We accept major credit card by phone, PayPal, money order, bank check or cash You will receive a confirmation by e-mail or fax once your order is accepted.
Financing may be offered depending on product.
Your order is shipped within 24 to 48 hours after payment is confirmed. Expedited delivery service is available. E-mail us for details.
Depending on your location, it will take between 2 to 5 days to receive your purchase once it is on the shippers truck.
All products are warranted by the manufacturer. We will help you with any warranty assistance you may need. We also have a full line of parts and accessories as well as full service and repair facilities for the products we sell.
Gas Motor scooters are shipped by preferred ground freight and arrive crated at a terminal for your pickup. Residential delivery is available for an extra fee.
ATV's are shipped by preferred ground freight and arrive crated at a terminal for your pickup. Residential delivery is available for an extra fee.
Electric GoPeds are shipped UPS Ground to your address.
Part 1 of the moving dial: The piston starts at the top, the intake valve opens, and the piston moves down to let the engine take in a cylinder-full of air and gasoline. This is the intake stroke. Only the tiniest drop of gasoline needs to be mixed into the air for this to work.
Part 2 of the moving dial: Then the piston moves back up to compress this fuel/air mixture.
Part 3 of the moving dial: When the piston reaches the top of its stroke, the spark plug emits a spark to ignite the gasoline. The gasoline charge in the cylinder explodes, driving the piston down.
Part 4 of the moving dial:Once the piston hits the bottom of its stroke, the exhaust valve opens and the exhaust leaves the cylinder to go out the tail pipe.
Parts Ordering Information
Scooter riding activities involve risks and dangers of serious bodily injury,
including but not limited to, disability, paralysis and death.
These risks and dangers may be caused by your own actions, or
inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the activity,
the condition in which the activity takes place, or the negligence
of others and there may be other risks and social and economic
losses either known to you, not known to you or not readily
foreseeable at this time and by placing a bid on this auction or purchasing
this product you fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility
for losses, costs, and damages incurred as a result of your participation in the
scooter riding activity.
You must inspect all equipment before using it and to take full
responsibility for assuring that the equipment is in good working order
and safe to use. You further understand that you are responsible for
damage to equipment.
legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside.
Product not for use for children under 16 years of age.
All products are warranted by the manufacturer.
Scooter Motique will help you with any warrantee assistance you may need.
We also have a full line of parts and accessories as well as full service
and repair facilities for the products we sell.
Prices are subject to change at anytime. We reserve the right to change prices without changing any of our web page. If you are not satisfied with your item, you may return it for a refund. Satisfaction guaranteed! However, there is a 20% restocking fee and you are liable for shipping both ways unless other arrangements are made.
When you receive your item you should inspect for shipping damage BEFORE the shipper has you sign the receipt. If you chose to accept the delivery with minor damage, be sure to note the damage on the shippers and your paperwork.
In the unlikely event that your purchase is severely damaged in shipping, we encourage you to refuse the shipment. We will replace the purchase and pick up the damaged item for return if not refused. You are responsible for return fees as listed above. You should refuse any severely damaged items and insist that the damage be noted on all paperwork and the damage item taken back by the shipper. A new replacement unit will be shipped or a refund credited to you for refused shipment less one way shipping fees. Please advise us or call us for any guidance in this case. 631-375-4046
We will NOT process any order in anyway without written approval of the customer if the price is different than published.
State and Local Laws:
You are responsible for registering and operating your scooter(s) according to your local and state laws. In most states, no license and registration is required, however Scooter Motique Scooters makes no representations to the laws governing the operation, registration and ownership of your scooter(s). We will provide an invoice which will be your "bill of sale" and Manufacturers Certificate of Origin (title). Scooter Motique Scooters does not make any representation that the scooters are street legal or legal for operation in your locale. Check your local laws before purchasing and operating scooters.
DISCLAIMER(s) AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
While the manufacturer may warrant the goods sold to the customer, we make no warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness, with respect to such goods.
In no event shall Scooter Motique be liable to anyone for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to information or the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, for any damage arising wherefrom or occasioned thereby, or for the results obtained from the use of the materials or information. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of materials, parts, manuals, etc. and the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, correctness, validity and quality of any Information is with the user.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY (i) FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION,) OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE ANY 'INFORMATION' 'PART' 'MANUAL' OR 'WHOLEGOOD', EVEN IF WE SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, OR (ii) FOR ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN, OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OF ANY MATERIALS, PARTS, MANUALS, WHOLEGOODS, INFORMATION ETC.
PLEASE READ: MOTORS, ENGINES (AND THE EQUIPMENT THAT THEY DRIVE) ARE AND CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS TO OPERATE AND ESPECIALLY TO WORK ON, ALL RESPONSES TO QUESTION ASSUME THAT THE PERSON ASKING THE QUESTION IS TRAINED AND COMPETENT TO WORK ON THAT EQUIPMENT.
BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE
TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
2. BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS SITE IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING WITHIN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. IF YOU USE THIS SITE FROM OTHER LOCATIONS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY AND ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL LAWS.WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE ARE APPROPRIATE FOR LOCATIONS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES. ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFORMATION REGARDING MOTORCYCLES, ATV'S, SCOOTERS AND PERSONAL WATERCRAFT AND VEHICLE SERVICES, APPLIES ONLY TO THOSE PROVIDED OR OFFERED WITHIN THE UNITED STATES.
3. Scooter Motique is the copyright owner of everything on this site and no portion of this site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without express written permission, except as provided for herein. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this site for any other purpose violates our legal rights.
4. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses or any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
5. Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the site are based upon up-to-date information, and while we make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. This site, and all information and materials contained herein, is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. Do not post on this site, or transmit to this site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that Scooter Motique or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, may monitor or review transmissions, postings, discussions, or chats, Scooter Motique and all parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation.
7. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this site orScooter Motique, in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you transmit to Scooter Motique may be used by Scooter Motique anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever.
8. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or servicemark contained on this site is owned or licensed by Scooter Motique and may not be used by you without prior written approval.
9. Although this site may be linked to other sites, Scooter Motique, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that Scooter Motique has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
10.Scooter Motique reserves the right to revise this Legal Information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this site, including but not limited to vehicle colors, specifications, accessories, models, materials or other product or service features. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.
11. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price listed in this site exclude tax, title, license and registration. Actual price may vary
Warning: Scooter riding activities involve risks and dangers of serious bodily injury, including but not limited to, disability, paralysis and death, (b) these risks and dangers may be caused by your own actions, or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the activity, the condition in which the activity takes place, or the negligence of others and (c) there may be other risks and social and economic losses either known to you, not known to you or not readily foreseeable at this time and you fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, costs, and damages incurred as a result of your participation in the scooter riding activity.
You must inspect all equipment before using it and to take full responsibility for assuring that the equipment is in good working order and safe to use. You further understand that you are responsible for damage to equipment.
Standard Warranty: Our warranty is for 90 days from the date of delivery or 1000 miles, which ever comes first, for manufacturers defective parts only. This warranty does not include labor, wearable parts or damaged parts from accidents, abuse, or shipping. If you have a part that needs replacing, we'll send the part within 5 days, or let you know the lead time for the part. These products are very straight forward and are easily serviceable by anyone trained to work on Honda or Yamaha motorcycles.
Copyright 2007, Pique Motorsport, PMI Values, Scooter Motique, All rights reserved.
All other product and company names are the properties of their respective owner.